Sound Of Silence
Training HP Software Testing Program

Thursday, September 5, 2013 @ 9/05/2013 07:11:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]

finally! we are done!
and got certificate from HP!

yeah! we did it! here, meet my classmate! everybody was so happy ended the training completely.. 


hey! it's me... one of the top students from different universities.. Alhamdulilah.. Thanks Allah, thanks to my parents and family, thanks to my instructor Mr. Jolo, thanks to my classmates, my team members.. without you guys, maybe I'm not be one of them.. Special thanks to HP, Technology Education Leader(TEL), UiTM, KPM for gave me a great experience.. thank you so much!


a moment to remember..:)


sehingga jari bertemu papan kekunci,
Photobucket

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Assalamualaikum.. It's me.. Areen Adira..yeah! I am a girl, but it does not means I am a weak person..Don't jugdge a book by its cover.. Thanks Visit


Navigations!

Diary About


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Babylolica

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!