Sound Of Silence
Student Life is Back!

Friday, September 13, 2013 @ 9/13/2013 12:25:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]

yeah! I am Information System Engineering Student and now in final year (semester 6) and gonna complete my Final Year Project (FYP)...
fuhh! baru first week.. dah balik lambat.. sepanjang malam berkampung di fakulti.. next week is my first presentation for this semester.. wish me luck guys!
okay.. just a simple update... till we meet again.. 
sehingga jari bertemu papan kekunci,
Photobucket


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Assalamualaikum.. It's me.. Areen Adira..yeah! I am a girl, but it does not means I am a weak person..Don't jugdge a book by its cover.. Thanks Visit


Navigations!

Diary About


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Babylolica

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!